Thursday, February 19, 2009

Getting To It


One of my New Year's resolutions is to start putting my stuff first more often. I tend to busy myself with things like kids projects and put my projects on the back burner. I wonder why I do this to myself all the time. I am in awe of the amazing artists I see everywhere. Especially the ones who seem to put out dozens of things (art, jewelry, books, blog posts) out at a time. How do they do it and still manage to look great - both personally and professionally? I am amazed.

So, I am thrilled to have finished this painting, the second in my "Bountiful Garden" series AND get working on my blog. I am also trying the list thing. I am still convinced you have to have a "list" gene to do that well, but I am trying an experiment to see if you can develop that habit, just in case.

2 comments:

Bev said...

How adorable! Is that mica? I really love the colors! How talented are you!

Bev said...

Here I am, leaving another comment! I love you bean! Interesting that this was a year ago already! XOXO